DevOps Compete Hands On A to Z®
The Complete Devops Tutorial: Covering Docker Mastery, Jenkins Tutorial, GIT Tutorial, Vagrant and Maven Tutorial
What is this course about:
In this course You will learn Hands on Devops Technology Concepts.
We will Cover:
What will you learn from this lecture:
In particularly, you will learn:
- Containerize a web-based application with a micro-service approach and automate it using Dockerfile.
- Design multi-container applications and automate the workflow using Compose.
- Scale Docker workflow with Docker Swarm, orchestrate and deploy a large-scale application across multiple hosts in the cloud.
- Best practices of working with Docker software in the field.
- In-depth knowledge about Docker software and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Docker deployment workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up continuous integration pipelines.
DevOps Engineering Jobs and Career Opputunities:-
Engineering is a trending course from past few years ove the world. Every year there are many engineering graduates coming out from each part of country . Be it Chennai Or Kashmir, from north to south. Process of manufacturing engineers is continuing at a fast increasing rate. But jobs in engineering are very less. There is a strong need of quality engineers.For an IT job, there is fight from all section of Engineering. Be it computer engineer, civil engineer or electronic engineer. If you go for online job search, latest job trend is DevOps. DevOps is an abbreviation for its two words. Dev implies to development and Ops stand for operation. DevOps offers various types of job opportunities for you, like engineering project manager, development engineering manager, automation engineers and many more various types of best jobs. Let's have a closer look at how DevOps is a better career choice for you:
DevOps is awesome if you love to explore and play with variety of Technology and processes. In my opinion the first thing to consider is the Packaging of IT that the tech teams used to provide the organisations services. The maleable the packaging the easier it is to keep everything standardized and reusable. If you are are comfortable working with configuration management systems and developing some imaging systems such as docker you will like DevOps. Closer look to the recent trends tells us the amount of new technologies that are being released into the market is growing exponentially. In DevOps no technology is beyond limits and you find yourself constantly working with integrated and automating different Technologies. In DevOps your goal is to create machines as machine manageable data objects that are completely completely hands off on the production. The goal is to to allow programs written by different teams to efficiently automate as much as possible.
You will definitely like DevOps if reusability is your passion. In my opinion the biggest factor in the successful tech organisations of the future will be their ability to scale rapidly while being able to deflate when not needed to minimise costs in downtime.
If the Application is reliable ,zippy and meet their needs, customers don't care about the tech behind it. They simply want speed.
Scalability is a hard thing to achieve and most would rather not have to worry about it, which is self explanatory about the growth scalability as a service offering.
Now, Ask yourself. Do you want to jump from mobile to AI? DevOps will allow you. Do you want to play with that new SaaS service that is in trend these days? DevOps will let you do that.
DevOps is all about being the glue that holds everything and everyone together, and if you ask me, that is what makes it so exciting. The possibilities are beyond limits and the technologies are always growing and evolving at an unexplanatory and unimaginable speed. And if you don’t focus on DevOps, you will still somehow have to manage infrastructure as a developer.
Q. What is the need for DevOps?
As per me, this answer should start by explaining the general market trend. Instead of releasing big sets of features, companies see if small features can be transported to their customers via a series of release trains. This is very much advantageous like quick feedback from customers, better software quality, etc. which in turn takes the company to high customer satisfaction. To achieve this, companies are required to:
What are the requirements?
- Should have basic knowledge of operating system and networking
- No other tools knowledge is required.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn how DevOps help the software development life cycle
- You will learn how to manage the infrastructure using automation tools and code.
- You will learn the Devops best practices which include Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring.
What is the target audience?
- Who want to learn Docker Technologies
- The one should have IT experience. No other prerequisite.
Hi! We are UpDegree, providing high quality interactive course.
We are the team of 100+ instructor over the globe. Adel (Oxford), Anand (Standford), Akash (IITB), Rajib (IITK), Partha (IITM) are few of them.
Updegree courses are different, In each and every course you not only get the videos lectures but you also get quiz,code,assignment etc to test your practical understanding!