Gain Solid Understanding:DevOps Fundamentals
Learn to operate the leading Docker container orchestration engine.
DevOps Fundamentals: Gain Solid Understanding
DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, you’ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. You’ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define DevOps and describe its value, history, and building blocks.
- Describe how to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations.
- Identify areas to consider when incorporating DevOps practice for continuous improvement.
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, and continuous deployment.
- Identify tools and practices for implementing CI, testing, and continuous deployment.
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring in DevOps.
- Identify tools and practices for implementing Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring.
Hi! We are UpDegree, providing high quality interactive course.
We are the team of 100+ instructor over the globe. Adel (Oxford), Anand (Standford), Akash (IITB), Rajib (IITK), Partha (IITM) are few of them.
Updegree courses are different, In each and every course you not only get the videos lectures but you also get quiz,code,assignment etc to test your practical understanding!